Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This morning's events!

It's only 11am and there is so much going on!

I hope you caught up on Good Day Alabama this morning! The UAB National Alumni Society, UAB Cheerleaders, UAB Golden Girls, Blaze and the UAB Homecoming Committee were all live with JehJeh!

Watch the video by clicking here!


Later, we were on Talk of Alabama on ABC 33/40 - keep an eye out for the videos later today!


Up next?
The Gurney Derby kicks off at noon on 13th next to the UAB MiniPark.

The Blazin' Cookout and the Green & Gold Games have officially been moved to the HUC Great Hall due to threat of rain. We don't want your FREE Jim & Nick's to get soggy in the rain!

See you in about an hour!

3 comments:

  1. Good day! I was so impressed to have seen a great artwork. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated by me. You can also visit my site if you have time.


    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete